Received from NetGalley for review.
Another season, another set of book excerpts from Publishers Lunch, this time in preparation for colder weather. As usual, I’ve written down the ones that piqued my interest the most and I am incredibly excited to get my hands on them as soon as I can.
My can’t wait for books:
1. Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
2. Everless by Sara Holland
3. All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis
4. The Gatekeepers by Jen Lancaster
5. Warcross by Marie Lu
6. Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp. I’m not entirely sure about this one yet, but it certainly sounds intriguing.
7. Beasts Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi
Read: May 28th 2017